Is your workplace or company is looking for a way to give back to the environment?
Would your staff benefit from a day of working together in nature?
For a small donation Te Ara Kakariki are able to provide a rewarding planting day for your workplace staff. You could even consider inviting your clients and family.
Why organise a Staff Planting Day?
- Team building
- Improve the environment
- Social – get to know each other and your clients
- Impress your clients with your good work
- Provide habitat and attract native birds to Canterbury
- An alternative Christmas reward for staff instead of chocolates or wine.
- We can’t do it without you!
What Te Ara Kakariki can provide for you?
- We organise a planting site, providing you with a schedule and maps for the day
- We provide plants, spades, gloves, hot drinks and water.
- Give a planting demonstration and information on local ecology and restoration.
- Give guidance on Health and Safety
- Take Photos and share on social media
What can you do to make this happen?
- If you are an employer, contact us now at [email protected] for more information.
- If you are an employee, talk to your group leader, manager or staff so they know you are interested in a staff planting day.
- Consider gifting the planting of a tree as an environmentally friendly Christmas gift instead of wine or chocolates.
- Organise now for an October Planting day.
- Encourage others to join you!