As a charitable trust planting natives and coordinating planting days, you can’t go wrong making a donation ! No amount is too small or too big. Our vision for a greenway to restore habitat in Canterbury is huge, and we are getting there year after year. We have three options for ways to donate: Internet banking, cheque by post, or click the donate button for paypal.
Bank number: 38-9006-0787829-00 (Kiwibank)
Bank name: Te Ara Kākāriki Greenway Canterbury Trust
Make sure to also send the treasurer an email for your tax deductible receipt with your postal address and bank transfer details. Email: email@example.com
Or by cheque to: PO Box 69148, Lincoln, 7640
Or to make a quick cash donation to Te Ara Kakariki please click the donate button. ->
Why Donate to Te Ara Kākāriki
- Your donation is spent locally
- Te Ara Kākāriki has no secured funding beyond 12 months
- All funds support planting native green dots across the Canterbury Plains
- Donations over $5 are tax deductible (email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made a donation with your postal address and the reference used in the bank transfer to be sent a receipt)
- Donations allow us to continue our conservation work on the Canterbury Plains
Your support of Te Ara Kākāriki’s work puts you at the centre of conservation projects.