As a charitable trust planting natives and coordinating planting days, you can’t go wrong making a donation ! No amount is too small or too big. Our vision for a greenway to restore habitat in Canterbury is huge, and we are getting there year after year.
See our options for donating below:
Give a Little – and help us plant 2,020 totara this year!
To mark this milestone we will plant 2,020 totara seedlings through our Plantout Days and Kids Discovery Plantout Days as well as with the help of Greendot owners and community groups.
If you would like to help us achieve the goal of planting 2020 totara seedlings this year you can DONATE TOWARDS THE COST OF TOTARA SEEDLINGS HERE . If you already have a Greendot or native planting site and could plant more totara, please call Peter Joyce (Phone 03 329 6662) to arrange a suitable time for picking up some seedlings from the Tai Tapu Sculpture Garden. To support our totara 2020 celebrations we hope for a koha in exchange for the seedlings.
Bank number: 38-9006-0787829-00 (Kiwibank)
Bank name: Te Ara Kākāriki Greenway Canterbury Trust
Make sure to also send the treasurer an email for your tax deductible receipt with your postal address and bank transfer details. Email: [email protected]
Cheque: Please send to PO Box 69148, Lincoln, 7640
Or to make a quick cash donation using credit card or paypal please click the yellow donate button at the top right of this page.
Why Donate to Te Ara Kākāriki
- Your donation is spent locally
- Te Ara Kākāriki has no secured funding beyond 12 months
- All funds support planting native green dots across the Canterbury Plains
- Donations over $5 are tax deductible (email [email protected] once you have made a donation with your postal address and the reference used in the bank transfer to be sent a receipt)
- Donations allow us to continue our conservation work on the Canterbury Plains
Your support of Te Ara Kākāriki’s work puts you at the centre of conservation projects.