Te Ara Kakariki are seeking additional trustees to join our current team of six.
Trustees meet with coordinators every six weeks to discuss and make key decisions. Each trustee performs a role suited to their individual skills and supports our coordinators in their day to day tasks and at several planting events during the year.
Examples of some tasks you may do as trustee
- Support coordinators at one or more of the weekend or weekday planting days in Spring
- Share our events and achievements within your networks
- Proof read funding applications or newsletters
- Attend our annual friends of the trust meeting and Greendot tours
- Attend industry events and report back to trust
To become a trustee please email [email protected] We will send you an application form and then set up a meeting with one of our current trustees.